Your active membership enables our club to do the following:
- Keep trails cleaned of debris and groomed for safe riding during winter months
- Enables our club to act as a liason between snowmobilers and state agencies to help open new trails
- Helps the lobbyists for snowmobilers to lobby for our rights to ride and keep trails open
- Enables our club to buy equipment for trail needs. The club purchased a groomer with some of the money from membership dues.
- Enables the club to hold a Poker Run, a summer picnic, and other public events
- Purchase trail signs (stop signs, arrows, etc) for snowmobiling safety.
- Enables the club to purchase the necessary insurance to provide public and club events
Your active membership allows you to:
- Enjoy the camaraderie of others who love snowmobiling as much as you
- Find and ride new trails
- Stay up to date with what’s happening in our state and area in regards to snowmobiling and trail systems
- Meet and ride with other families. Our club is family oriented and we enjoy riding with people of all ages.
- Attend and participate in club meetings
- Attend the summer picnic
- Participate in trail cleanings
- Volunteer to help with the Poker Run
Print out and complete the membership form. Mail it along with your club dues to the address on the form.